Can now start building UML style class diagrams from previous modelling.
Class diagrams show the class name, attributes and behaviour, which then allows us to actually start writing the code.
- Name classes in Singular
- Start using your own typical (programming) language identifiers
- Common to see the data type of the attributes after the name
- Can identify a default value, where necessary
- getters / setters, etc
- Common to see parentheses () containing any parameters
- A return type is shown as the type required after a colon :
- - private to the class
- + public